Currently Seeking 2 Positions:
MISIC DEPARTMENT INTERN:
Position Details: Serve during weekend Worship to maintain flow for media , sound etc. (Pro Presenter, Light Schedule, Planning Center).
Reports to: Music Director, Brooke Cardwell
Job Summary The Revolution Church Intern will exemplify a life in Christ. This person must be trustworthy, humble, teachable, a team player & have a heart to seek & serve the lost. Spread enthusiasm & excitement about serving & praising our Lord. Works with a team to & prepare for services.
*Love Jesus and Love People!
*Committed to the vision/values of Revolution Church: Saved People Serve People, Found People Find People Growing People Change, You Can’t Do Life Alone
*High level of integrity in handling church resources & sensitive information
*Communicates clearly & strives to over-communicate
*Excellent people-skills, friendly demeanor, connects easily, courteous
*Able to lead volunteers well
*Attempts to make connections (i.e. shake hands, love people)
*Build relationships with church & teams in & outside of church (shepherding)
*Ability to prioritize & manage multiple priorities within established time frame
*Adapts quickly to change
*Strong administrative & organizational skills with attention to detail
Know & uphold all Revolution Church Policies & Procedures
Participate in required Ministry Meetings, events, and training
Attend Services, troubleshoot,
Prepare details of service and communicate with Technical Teams
Perform all other duties as assigned
For those interested, please provide a RESUME, statement of faith & video links in an email titled “Music Department Inquiry” sent to the Music Director, Brooke Cardwell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY INTERN
Time Requirements: 10 hours/week
Reports to: Next Generations Pastor, Anthony Ricker
The Children’s Ministry Intern must articulate and exemplify a life in Christ. This person must be spiritually mature, humble, trustworthy, able to follow and willing to learn. The Children’s Ministry Intern will assist the Children’s Pastor in leading, planning and executing each responsibility within the Children’s Ministry.
• Committed to the vision of Revolution Church
-Saved People Serve People, Found People Find People Growing People Change, You Can’t Do Life Alone
• Heart and initiative for the work of the Church and the Body of Christ
• Personal commitment to growth in his/her spiritual walk and as a servant of God
• High level of integrity in handling church resources and sensitive information
• Excellent people-skills, friendly demeanor, able to lead and train volunteers
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities within established time frames
• Strong administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Very familiar use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Love kids
Responsibilities may include but not limited to the following items:
• Know & uphold all Revolution Church Policies & Procedures
• Know and implement lesson plans and curriculum
• Teach to a variety of age groups (Pre-K through 5th grade)
• Participate in scheduling volunteers
• Assist in planning stage sets
• Participate in all Children’s Ministry meetings, events, and training
• Perform all other duties as assigned
For More Information:
For those interested in more information on the Revolution Church Internship for Children’s Ministry or discussing the opportunity in further detail, please provide full contact information in an email titled “Children’s Internship” sent to the Next Generations Pastor, Anthony Ricker at: email@example.com.
If you would like to apply online for any of these positions, please click the link below
REVOLUTION CHURCH JOB APPLICATION